Website Hacked? We can Help!
We will get you back online, update all website software and secure your site.
Websites built on extremely popular website platforms like Wordpress™ or Drupal™ are targets for malicious activity. If you've been hacked, you're not alone! A hacked website will hurt your reputation, your site's revenue and even lead to your customer's data being breached. Search engines will penalize and likely ban your site when they detect the hack. Hacked websites can also send large amounts of spam causing your emails to be blacklisted.
Here's how Silver Barrel can Help
Fix my Website ™$200Order
We're WordPress™ and Drupal™ Experts
- Backup entire website before we make any modifications
- Restore all website files, themes, plugins and modules to clean and secure versions
- Update all website software and themes to the latest available versions
- Uninstall all unused or deprecated website components
- Clear all cached website files and directories
- Delete unnecessary backup files that may be compromised
- Remove all inactive website user accounts to limit access
- Reset all passwords associated with your site
- Scan entire site for malicious code
- Protect your site by installing appropriate security software
- Configure scheduled backups of your website files and database
- Final backup of your clean and secure website
Now that your back online, consider a Maintenance Plan
The single biggest cause of a compromised website is out of date software. Modern, dynamic websites require regular software updates to ensure adequate security and optimal performance. Once we've fixed your site, we strongly recommend that you subscribe to one of our maintenance plans to keep your site safe and secure.
*Paid or customized modules or themes may require additional costs.